Please contact the front office for information and an enrolment form.
- A copy of the student's Birth Certificate and Immunization must be provided before children can be enrolled in school.
- To start primary school your child will need to turn five years of age by 30th April of the year that they start school. Your child must be at school in the year that they turn six years of age - this is the compulsory school starting age.
How to enrol
To enrol your child in a Victorian government school you will need to fill out an enrolment form at that school and provide the school with important information about your child, including:
- Evidence of your child's date of birth ( if they were not born in Australia, a passport or travel document such as a visa)
- Your contact, phone and address details and that of any other parent, guardian and / or carer
- Doctor's and dentist's names and phone numbers
- Immunisation Status Certificate
- Health and Welfare information
- Information about the language/s your child speaks and hears at home
KFPS will be holding School Tours for Prep 2019 on Tuesday 22nd May commencing at 9.00am
Prep 2020 Step Into Prep Information sessions on 21st May - 9.30-10.30am or 6.00-7.00pm
Foundation (Prep) Orientation Program starts on Tuesday 19th & 26th November and 3rd & 10th December 9.15 - 10.45am
School tours will be held on Tuesday 21st May commencing at 9.30am in the front office. Our School Captains and Principal will be taking the tours.
Please contact the school if you would like an Enrolment Form and we will post it out to you. If you have any queries before this meeting please contact Lorraine in the front office.
We look forward to seeing you at Kangaroo Flat Primary School.